New home for a rat

Har du unger eller voksne rotter til salg? Salgsannoncer postes her, og vedlæg gerne nogen billeder :-)

Redaktør: Lylle My

Låst
tudorc
DTF Forum Medlem

New home for a rat

Indlæg af tudorc » søn jun 18, 2017 9:32 am

Hello,
At the place where I'm living I'm not allowed to have pets, so I'll have to give him away. Is only one rat. He comes with cage and transportation box.
Contact me at caserutudor@yahoo.com.

Brugeravatar
Lylle My
Site Admin
Geografisk sted: Aalborg

Re: New home for a rat

Indlæg af Lylle My » søn jun 18, 2017 7:55 pm

I would like to know a bit more about your little rat:

In what city do you live? If anyone should be interested in giving your rat a new home, it would be nice to know how far they would have to travel to get him.

Has he bin living alone most of his life, or just for a little while? (rats are not ment for living alone, they need company from other rats - of their own sex, of cause)

Where did you buy the rat? Has he got a pedigree, or was he bought at a pet store, from a private breeder, or from a friend who happened to have had a litter from his/her own pet rats?

Also there will be a bigger chance of finding your little boy a good new home, if you could show us a picture or two of him (and perhaps of the cage too)

Some informations are also required by our rules, if anyone wants to find a new home for their rat. If those informations are not written in the start post, the thread will be deleted:

The rats name.

The rats age. (if you're not sure about that, just write the approximately age)
4 lækre hanrotter, 2 dværgpapegøjer, 4 nymfeparakitter og 1 fritgående kanin

Låst