Hjælp til en engelsk - højttaler

Er din tamrotte begyndt at nyse? Kommer der mislyde når den trækker vejret? Har den pludselig fået en knude? Desværre hænder det, at vores små venner bliver syge, og så er der hjælp at hente her...

Redaktør: Lylle My

Besvar
Zee-Bee
DTF Forum Medlem

Hjælp til en engelsk - højttaler

Indlæg af Zee-Bee » fre aug 26, 2016 4:59 pm

Hej! he Jeg ked af, jeg ikke meget taler dansk endnu, men jeg vil begynde at Laere snart. Jeg har seks rotter, og jeg spørger mig selv, hvad cultures omkring kastrere kvinder he i Danmark. Jeg muligvis flytte til København snart, og jeg spørger mig selv, hvor det er let at få god Veterinær pleje for the. I øjeblikket he vi i Tyskland, og det er meget Svært at find gode, erfarne dyrlæger, selv i byerne. he Hvad det ligesom i Danmark? Det er vigtigt for mig, at mine rotter he set godt efter, og så og dyrlægen pleje landets syn på kirurgisk castration sterilization og det til he vigtige mig så godt i.

Brugeravatar
Lylle My
Site Admin
Geografisk sted: Aalborg

Re: Hjælp til en engelsk - højttaler

Indlæg af Lylle My » fre aug 26, 2016 9:58 pm

Perhaps it will be easyer for both of us, if we write in engish. It's not my best language, but it MAY be a little bit easyer to understand than googles translation. :lol:

Unfortunately most vets in Denmark don't have a lot of experiance with rats, but as you are moving to Copenhagen, you're in luck - one of the most experienced rat vets in this country is Dan Herlev from a clinic called "Frihedens Dyreklinik" You can see their website and their adress here: http://www.frihedens-dyreklinik.dk/

In Germany, castrating of both male and female rats is a common procedure, but in Denmark it is usualy done, ONLY if the owner has to chose between putting the animal down or castrating it - like if a male rat is so aggressive, that it constantly attacks other rats, or if a female rat has a sickness, that can be cured by castrating her.
The reason, why we are so cautious with castrations, is that danish vets don't see rats very often, so even the best "rat vets" don't have the same experiance in sedating a rat, as vets who treat rats often will have - so the operation is a bit more risky here.

But when you move to Copenhagen, it might be a really good idea to visit Dan in Frihedens Dyreklinik. I've bin told by other rat owners that he is one of the safest vets in the country, if your rat needs treatment... and perhaps you could talk to him about what he thinks about castrating.
Other rat owners, who have used him, have told me a lot about his knowledge and skills, so I am certain that your girls will be in the best and safest hands there. :)

But you should prepare yourself... Vets in Denmark are pretty expensive, compared to some other countries. :|
4 lækre hanrotter, 2 dværgpapegøjer, 4 nymfeparakitter og 1 fritgående kanin

Besvar