Looking for 2 male baby rats

Søger du efter en bestemt type, farve eller andet postes det her.

Redaktør: Lylle My

Låst
Laura van der Worp
DTF Forum Medlem

Looking for 2 male baby rats

Indlæg af Laura van der Worp » tirs dec 29, 2015 1:06 pm

Hi!

I'm looking for 2 male rittens to buy :) The color is absolutely not importent. I would prefer if they move when they are 6 weeks old or older, as I believe 5 weeks is a bit too young and with 6 weeks they are a bit more resistent for the big change in their life. I am looking for rats that have had allot of attention already in their early life, so that they are secure about theirselves and not afraid for human hands. A mom or dad that loves cuddling, so that the babies have that potential too is a big plus. It is ok if they are not born yet, I don't mind waiting a few weeks/months.

They will start out their lives in a Ferplast Furat, until I think they are heavy enough that introducing them to my 2 male casterated rats will not be a danger. Then they will live together in a ferplast furet Tower, with lots of toys, good balaced food and of course allot of love and atention and a vet that is great with rats.

I live in Aarhus, but willing to travel for a while with the bus or the train, if you have the rats I'm looking for :)

Please write me if you're planning on having a litter soon, and for now, have a great new years!

Regards, Laura

meldielto
DTF Forum Medlem
Geografisk sted: Danmark

Re: Looking for 2 male baby rats

Indlæg af meldielto » ons dec 30, 2015 7:43 pm

Hi Laura

I don't have any current litters, or boys up for adoption, however I am planning a litter, that is going to be born around the beginning of february - if everything goes according to plan that is ;) You can take a look at the litter here: http://eifosrotter.weebly.com/planlagte-kuld.html . I live in copenhagen, but a couple of the babies are going to be moving to Jutland, so transport a tad closer to you shouldn't be a problem! Feel free to ask if you have any questions! :D
Den bedste lyd i verdenen er gnasken af tænder

http://eifosrotter.weebly.com/

Laura van der Worp
DTF Forum Medlem

Indlæg af Laura van der Worp » ons dec 30, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi,

Thanks for your reply!
There are actually some things I would like to ask, about your rattery but also general rat-breeding in Denmark, as it seems to work very different then the way the ratterys where I'm from (Netherlands) work. Would you mind if I ask you some questions, here, or in a private message or email or something? I would really appreciate that! :)

meldielto
DTF Forum Medlem
Geografisk sted: Danmark

Indlæg af meldielto » ons dec 30, 2015 10:03 pm

That's no problem, you can either message me here or on my mail, Eifosrotter@gmail.com :-)
Den bedste lyd i verdenen er gnasken af tænder

http://eifosrotter.weebly.com/

Låst